Anyone use IGL Kenzo ceramic coating?

I would maybe skip the PPF. Any chips will need touched up and when the film ages there will be a real chance of the paint lifting with it.

Paint touch up, correction, and coating would be $1200-$1500 from me.

IGL Kenzo is a quality product. If you're having the wheels done ask for Eclipse instead of Ecocoat Wheel and ask for the calipers to be done too.
They use gtechniq crystal serum ultra and Xpeal PPF. I don't really have that many paint chips. I think the PPF will hide them. They're super small.

Better hope the dealer hasn't done any major touch-ups or bumper refinishing prior to sale. Otherwise the paint may lift during the install process or when it comes time to replace the film.
Nothings been done. I would be able to tell it the bumper was refinished

I think gtechniq would recommend Halo on PPF.
From what I heard from an insider source, the purpose of the PPF coatings is to have something more flexible for the self-healing technology of most modern films. Also, some brands have PPF coatings that can be removed w/o polishing....which is a potential benefit.

I thought all ceramic coatings were a no-no now? In that they don't really work and are a waste of time and money? Some good ol' carnuba is what I prefer.

Back