Anyone use IGL Kenzo ceramic coating?

Thinking about getting a 5-year ceramic coating($1500~). Local detailer uses IGL Kenzo products. Never heard of it. I've heard of G-Tech Crystal serum.

None of them are worth 4 figures, but if I had to choose one, it would be Opti-Coat Pro Plus for having the longest track record.

None of them are worth 4 figures, but if I had to choose one, it would be Opti-Coat Pro Plus for having the longest track record.
There's another detailer charging 1100 for a 5 year coating. I'm getting the PPF done by the same person I'll be getting the ceramic coating. So, I'll work something out. 1600 for both ppf and ceramic coating sounds fair imo.

There's another detailer charging 1100 for a 5 year coating. I'm getting the PPF done by the same person I'll be getting the ceramic coating. So, I'll work something out. 1600 for both ppf and ceramic coating sounds fair imo.
That sounds awfully cheap. Are they doing a partial front-end or a full front?

That is better than bulking it, but I hope the installer is experienced. It's real easy to leave cuts in the paint that will go unnoticed until the film requires replacement.
From his reviews and what another detailer said he does a pretty good job.

19 540 w/29k miles
I would maybe skip the PPF. Any chips will need touched up and when the film ages there will be a real chance of the paint lifting with it.

Paint touch up, correction, and coating would be $1200-$1500 from me.

IGL Kenzo is a quality product. If you're having the wheels done ask for Eclipse instead of Ecocoat Wheel and ask for the calipers to be done too.

Back