Anyone into bee keeping?

My neighbor keeps his hives about 20 feet from our property line, which is another 50ft from my inground pool. Those things just loooove my pool water, they buzz around it all day long. I get stung multiple times a year while dumping my skimmers and come across a bee that got sucked in but hasn't died yet.

My neighbor keeps his hives about 20 feet from our property line, which is another 50ft from my inground pool. Those things just loooove my pool water, they buzz around it all day long. I get stung multiple times a year while dumping my skimmers and come across a bee that got sucked in but hasn't died yet.
Bees need water for lots of purposes. If you have a bird bath with a rock in it they will most likely use that instead of your pool.

Appropriate forum name appropriate.

I haven’t gotten into bees yet guys, but thanks for the info. Like everything else, time gets away from you.

Also I no longer have a friend interested in going halfsies on equipment either.

Back