Anyone heard of Sensen/APX Shock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of APX shocks? If so, are they any better than the competitors. They are priced below KYB, Monroe, etc.

I have installed a set of Sensen shocks about 17,000 miles ago and I am very happy with them.

I wanted a good cheap set of shocks and the Sensens were $160 for whole set plus lifetime warranty. I can only compare it to the original OEMs on my car which were completely shot.

Last edited:
I may install them. Not sure yet. I'm thinking about installing new struts in my RX as I am approaching 200k miles on original struts. The ride is still great, but I figure it certainly can't hurt to install new struts.

I may go with KYB Excel-G or these Sensen/APX struts.

I'll decide in the coming months, I don't plan to buy anything till the weather warms up even though my garage is heated I rather work when it's warmer outside.

Thanks SMB for the feedback. I know of a few people using APX struts on their RX, but many have only put 20k miles on since installing them.

I am going to DIY so it isn't a big deal if the struts go bad after 50k miles, but it's still a hassle and something I rather not put up with. Which is why, I'm thinking about KYB struts which are OE. Considering the Sensen struts have a lifetime warranty, I feel they can't be terrible in terms of longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back