Anyone Have Feedback on Kanati Trail Hog Tires?

I always like to look at different options that are not always mainstream simply to see what else is out there. I have used every major brand of tire at some point in my lifetime and there are good ones and bad ones as with anything else.

I will be replacing my 33" tires in the near future and will go up to 35" tires when I do. I ran across www.simpletire.com and see they have many brands (much more than your typical Discount Tire or Tire Rack). The Kanati tire grabbed my attention and wanted to see if anyone has any input or feedback about them.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

no advice !
looks like goodyear duratrac tread pattern.
Yep; that is what one of the online reviewers stated. Overall, the reviews seem to be positive, I was just hoping to hear some personal experience. For a Load Range E tire, it is only a couple of pounds heavier than my Load Range C Falkens.

I guess if the price is right could be worth a shot. Keep us posted if you pull the trigger on a set.

As you may know-Greenball is a company that designs and uses different manufacturers on their private label tires all around the world. Most of the tires they import get OK reviews-most but not all.

I wanted to give an update on the 315/70/17 Kanati Trail Hog AT-4 tires I bought a while back. I have about 2,700 miles on them now and they have been great. I run them at 33PSI and for a load range E tire they do not ride rough at all.

The road noise is low (far less than the Falken Wildpeak M/Ts they replaced) and handling has been good in rain, snow, sand, and mud. I paid $1,040 for 5 of them delivered to the door and another $50 to Discount Tire to mount and balance them for a grand total of less than $1,100 for 5 tires.

The weight was spot-on as stated by the specifications—65.4 and only had a variation of 0.1 pounds between the 5 of them. They are only 4.1 pounds heavier than the Falken’s and I like the fact my unsprung weight has not gone too far from the OEM number.

Time will tell how they wear and if they become problematic with maintaining balance as they wear, but for now, I am very happy with my choice.

Back