Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cutter
Just this fat and blind one named Buddy

IMG00225-20111023-2102.jpg

IMG00276-20120113-2109.jpg

Aw,He looks like a happy Cat.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Missy Cat is a Norwegian Forrest cat. very friendly, Loves everybody, and a real Clown. Love her very much.

That's typical of the breed, also called "Norsk Skogkatt" in their native country. My aunt has one and he loves people and can't get enough attention.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Originally Posted By: cutter
Just this fat and blind one named Buddy

IMG00225-20111023-2102.jpg

IMG00276-20120113-2109.jpg

Anyone that take a blind cat [or any pet] is awesome in my book!

Absolutely!! And he is adorable sitting there isn't he?

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Originally Posted By: lexus114
Missy Cat is a Norwegian Forrest cat. very friendly, Loves everybody, and a real Clown. Love her very much.

That's typical of the breed, also called "Norsk Skogkatt" in their native country. My aunt has one and he loves people and can't get enough attention.

Yup, thats her, She cant get enough attention. Scared of vacuum cleaner`s though. We just have to go in the same path as where we store it and she takes off.

Quote:
Yup, thats her, She cant get enough attention. Scared of vacuum cleaner`s though. We just have to go in the same path as where we store it and she takes off.

He is no longer with us, but we had a cat once that was so scared of the vacuum cleaner that if we TOUCHED THE DOORKNOB on the closet where it was stored he would run and hide.

John

Originally Posted By: Michael_P
100_6192.jpg

He has had to switch to a low zinc food so he doenst get clogged up.
grin.gif

Cats and oil...the perfect picture!
banana2.gif

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back