Anyone ever have Hotwire issues

We booked a hotel from hotwire it was supposed to be comparable to a Howard Johnson or a comfort inn which was Good enough for us what they ended up giving us was America's best value in and I looked up the reviews and they were absolutely horrific. So I requested my reservation be moved which I know they typically don't do they did give me the money back in the form of hot dollars but I lost my 12% discount code and $40 for the cancellation fee and then trying to get it solved and worked out and talk to somebody about it is about impossible. I've always had good luck with them until this go around. On top of that I had to spend an additional $94 to get a different hotel that was cheaper than the original one I went for yet with the fees is what $94 more. 😡😡 There customer service is absolutely appalling. I will likely take my business elsewhere going forward.

Reactions: JC1
Cheap motels are where hookers, drug addicts and other low lifes tend to stay. If you look at the license plates at a cheap motel, it is often local people staying at the motel because they usually don't have a place they can call home. For what they are paying to live in a dumpy motel, they could live in a nice apartment in a good area for less money.

Low lifes will smoke in a motel room even of it's non smoking.

And if you don't know it, most hotels/motels don't change the comforter(s) between guest. Just look at the housekeepers cart if you don't believe me. So think about that first if you plan on _______ your significant other first.

You can always use the pay shower at a truck stop if you sleep in your vehicle.

I travel a bit with some of my obligations. Overall I do best by booking right with the hotel. No hassle generally and sometimes cheaper than hotwire, expedia, etc. Once I find a hotel I like in an area I tend to stick with it. Clean and comfortable is my primary concern.

Cheap motels are where hookers, drug addicts and other low lifes tend to stay. If you look at the license plates at a cheap motel, it is often local people staying at the motel because they usually don't have a place they can call home. For what they are paying to live in a dumpy motel, they could live in a nice apartment in a good area for less money.

Low lifes will smoke in a motel room even of it's non smoking.

And if you don't know it, most hotels/motels don't change the comforter(s) between guest. Just look at the housekeepers cart if you don't believe me. So think about that first if you plan on _______ your significant other first.

You can always use the pay shower at a truck stop if you sleep in your vehicle.
I liked your post because the information was very good but gross that they don't change the bed sheets every time. 🤢🤢

Back