Anyone else having issues with the new platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baja05

Yesterday after the new platform rolled out -- I was unable to sign in to my 05Baja screen name with my user name and password that I have been using for acouple years now? Did send the moderators a message questioning them with what is up with that -- so far -- no reply. Had to create a new account now and now it looks like I am a new member -- which I am NOT. :( Anybody else, fall into this category or a hiccup I am not aware of just yet?

sorry for your troubles....
i received an email from this website informing me that i would just have to change my password and that would allow me to continue using my same user name. in that email was a link for such matters and it made it painless and easy. mr wilson also posted a thread on it some time back informing us of the small process, perhaps you missed it but at least your back on.

there was a bug where the site didnt recognize the email of members?

Myself, Overkill and many others were affected.. WWilson had to manually set my email (to the same email already in there)
then the reset password function worked.

I had to reset my password, no biggie as it literally took just seconds. We’ll get used to it.

I was affected as well. I never got the email, but I did read prior to the switch that we’d have to reset our passwords. That’s not what OP issue is— his issue is that the new system does not recognize the email or user account at all, meaning you can’t login OR change your password at all. Sounds like many were affected this way. The admins were able to get me set up manually, so all is well on my end now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back