Anybody recognize this brand of wheel?

Long story, short: My son owns a Lincoln Navigator that has these aftermarket wheels on them. I personally wish it had the stock wheels on it, but it came with the vehicle when it was purchased, so now we have to live with it. Perhaps stock wheels will get put on when the tires are worn. Anyway, the center cap is held in place with a 3/16"-headed Allen screw and the cap broke apart on another wheel. My goal is to find the manufacturer of this wheel and order a new center cap. There are no brand names on these wheels, all I can see on them is that it says "Made in China". :cautious:
Anybody recognize this brand of wheel? TIA.

Attachments

• wheel.JPG
    wheel.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 65
I'm not even sure it is legal to sell a wheel without a manufacturer identification. Look on the back side of the spokes with a flashlight.

I've seen a lot of wheels that style. For some reason i'm getting "MB Motoring" vibe.

If they truly have no manufacturer ID they are pure breed junk and should be exiled ASAP...

Thanks for the replies so far. I’ve did a thorough investigation on these mutts and have seen nothing. Unfortunately, I replaced the brake pads today and my son took it back to his house, approximately 3 hours away. I won’t be able to do do any more inspection on the wheels until I see him again in about 3 weeks.

I'm not even sure it is legal to sell a wheel without a manufacturer identification. Look on the back side of the spokes with a flashlight.

I've seen a lot of wheels that style. For some reason i'm getting "MB Motoring" vibe.

If they truly have no manufacturer ID they are pure breed junk and should be exiled ASAP...
There might be a sticker inside that can only be seen if the tire is dismounted...

There might be a sticker inside that can only be seen if the tire is dismounted...

Don't think that would pass DOT - pretty sure 49 CFR § 571.120 requires the data be visible with the tire mounted. maybe i'll try to track it down, but The advice to check the backside of the wheel stands.

Back