Anybody getting tired of South Main Auto?

I really like Precision Transmissions channel and although not really automotive related I watch a lot of Happiness by the Mile. That’s the stuff I’m in to.
I'm subscribed to Precision but have never watched much. I'm sure I would love it, it's that I'm kinda scared to see something that involved. :)

I can't remember if I'm sub'd to Happiness but I've watched a lot of her videos. She does an excellent job. Which brings up a point- many people can't believe how successful some of these people are on YT. There's a single trait they all have- They produce extremely well done videos that are informative, not full of garbage, no foul language and do it with class.

I stumbled across SMA on YouTube a few years ago, Eric O is a master of his craft imho. Not many people would go the extra mile like he does.

A big chunk of my job is wiring repair and diagnostics (motorcycles) and it's interesting to to see how others tackle similar jobs.

Abom79 is also a good watch for machining, and Precision Transmissions for gearbox rebuilds.

I like to see people who genuinely know what they are doing and take pride in their work.

I don't think Eric O has changed at all, he has just got more confident in front of the camera.

Back