Any zucchini lovers?

Wife makes several Zucchini Breads each year. Most of her side dishes involving zucchini are slices, pan fried or baked. She's compiled a handful of various zucchini casseroles too.

She grew three corn plants this year and just the last few days saw multiple nearby city park squirrels feasting on her corn..

She thought this new spot behind the garage would work well for her corn. Well in a way it did.

Last edited:
IMG_0549.JPG

Some with onions, some without.

I'll eat zucchini on occasion. My wife and kids love it and constantly eat salads for dinner when I'm away for work. I can't recall a single time I remember us being out of zucchini. We grow it in the backyard.

Looks yummy.

How do you like the blackstone? Are they high maintenance?
Hmm...........I like it ok, but high on the dial is completely unusable (just TOO HOT) and there are hot and less hot zones. Skill acquired and learning curve frankly. If I were to do it again I would at other brands as well. I fast dial between off and low and/or have two off and two on low and that works out OK.

Love the size and the drawers and the lid and the cover. I like the grease collection.

Just keep the surface seasoned (takes at least 5-8 cooks) and the rest is really no maintaining.

I am hooked to our house propane which is very nice.

More tasty zucchini dishes

First is pasta, grated raw zuch, cannelli beans, tuna, onions garlic cold salad

Secondi picture is roast zuch, almond flour lemon fried zuch and cold curry chicken raw chopped zuch salad
IMG_5495.jpeg
IMG_5477.jpeg

Last edited:
Back