How prepare this tilapia?

Picked this up at a Lidl after my failed trip to Autozone. Pan fry or oven bake? Anything to season or coat them with that I actually may have on hand? Like salad dressing, sesame ginger and bleu cheese. Also have a can of porcini mushrooms and some red onion slices.

tilapia.JPG

Soak it in WD40 and sprinkle some drum rotor rust over it. Cook over a hot turbo manifold. Gourmet

I have yet to see any comments from a nutrition experts that have anything good to say about tilapia. Whatever. It's your meal.
I've never eaten tilapia, so let us know how it tastes, as I am a BIG skeptic.
Reminds me one time how a co-worker persuaded us to try some of his "best-tasting fish ever" gar that he caught and prepared for us.....:sick:

Red pepper, Mrs Dash Spicy,

onion powder, garlic powder,

Old Bay Blackened…

350° for 12 minutes, or 160°+

Tilapia has a strong taste, you must use a sauce or seasoning with a lot of strength…

Use it for cut bait.
Do you know what tilapia are used for? Down south, we use them to clean up catfish poop that accumulates from raising catfish.
Ain't catfish bottom feeders? They eat what's at the bottom of the lake loaded with pollutants and toxins that settle to the bottom? Tilapia can't be any worse. In fact WebMD says it's pretty good, https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-tilapia

one- and one-half minutes in my microwave does it nicely. Just add your toppings to suit. Almost all Tilapia is farm raised so no issues with bottom pollutants or?

Ain't catfish bottom feeders? They eat what's at the bottom of the lake loaded with pollutants and toxins that settle to the bottom? Tilapia can't be any worse. In fact WebMD says it's pretty good, https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-tilapia
Catfish are bottom feeders in their natural habitat. Farm raised catfish are raised in ponds and fed special fish food. Tilapia are used to clean up the ponds before the next batch of catfish are introduced. The tilapia are sold after the ponds are cleaned.
Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs

Use it for cut bait.
Do you know what tilapia are used for? Down south, we use them to clean up catfish poop that accumulates from raising catfish.
This is like saying turkeys are nasty while recommending chicken for being a cleaner animal.

Back