Any way to force copy and paste in an online form?

Form is asking for bank routing and account numbers. I have them saved in an Excel document, so it's each to copy and paste them into the form, but nothing happens when when I right click the mouse to paste. Is there a way to make it accept the paste, like an override?

Form is asking for bank routing and account numbers. I have them saved in an Excel document, so it's each to copy and paste them into the form, but nothing happens when when I right click the mouse to paste. Is there a way to make it accept the paste, like an override?
I think you can only do that if the form is in PDF then you can click on form filing or edit at the top and perform the task you want.

I think if you just click a cell in excel and copy it it pulls in a bunch of other junk that only works in excel. Click on the cell then highlight the text in the cell value bar and Ctrl c it and it should work.

Websites have the ability (through Javascript, I believe) to block pasting into form fields. I encounter this every so often and it's always with financial-related sites.

Why do they do it ? Ask the website developer. It's almost certainly done to prevent malicious intent though.

Ctrl-V to paste may work.
THIS ^^^^

All I do is Ctrl-C to copy and Ctrl-V to paste - much easier and faster than mousing it and it works on every form I tried when the mouse/menu option won't.
In the end, the exact same thing takes place. Your mouse is simply emulating the keyboard and passing on the same keystroke(s) when you right-click, paste.

In the end, the exact same thing takes place. Your mouse is simply emulating the keyboard and passing on the same keystroke(s) when you right-click, paste.
yes but sometimes the OPTION on the drop down menu is not there were Ctrl-C/V will still work.

Back