Any suggestions for photo editing software that removes objects?

What I find are just apps for a phone such as,

What about something for use on a computer? Need to remove undesired objects from photos such as the trash cans and car in driveway,

Before:
IMG_2319.JPG

After:
041.jpg

Yes, some I can crop out but here I still had to "COPY" the tree and sky to "PASTE" over the trash cans. I've gotten pretty good at it but it takes a lot of time. 50 or 100 pictures can take hours to clean up. Anyone suggest software or an online site that I can do this as easy as those apps suggest it can be?

Doesn’t one of the Samsung phones do this natively now? if so it may be worth it to buy just as a replacement camera…

Doesn’t one of the Samsung phones do this natively now? if so it may be worth it to buy just as a replacement camera…
the Google Pixel 6 & 7 series have a piece of software called "magic eraser" that can do it, seems to be baked into the Google photos app... not sure if it can be had, or made to work on non pixel phones...

That still wouldn't solve the problem of how to edit them on the computer.
Do you absolutely have to do it on a computer?

What's stopping you from taking the photos with a phone and using an app to clean them up quickly, and then copy to the computer if you have to. It may still be the quicker way to do it.

Do you absolutely have to do it on a computer?

What's stopping you from taking the photos with a phone and using an app to clean them up quickly, and then copy to the computer if you have to. It may still be the quicker way to do it.
Exactly.

I was an SLR guy for a long time. Lots of $ invested in great glass. My iPhone negates the need for my SLR in 85%+ of the scenarios. For car pics in bright light, absolutely zero need for using anything but a phone.

Buy a phone. Don’t even use it with a plan… just use the phone and photo app, and chances are with a modern phone you’ll have far better photos than whatever camera is being used now…

Buy a phone. Don’t even use it with a plan… just use the phone and photo app, and chances are with a modern phone you’ll have far better photos than whatever camera is being used now…
The photo isn't the issue, it's the editing that I'm asking about.

The photo isn't the issue, it's the editing that I'm asking about.
Point is a phone that has this built in natively may make it much easier.

Obviously folks don’t try to doctor photos on here in the way you’re looking.

Really? Use a phone with a 5 or 6 inch screen to edit photos? With no keyboard No mouse? That would be torture. Does any professional graphic design or advertising service use a phone to create their products?
I didn’t know that you were a professional graphic designer just because you take photos of cars.

I’d think if you were you wouldn’t be asking about this on an oil forum.

I’ve never had the presence of a trash can in the background of a photo affect whether or not I buy a car.

Obviously folks don’t try to doctor photos on here in the way you’re looking.
I like my pictures to be without clutter or distractions like trash cans or other cars in the background.

I didn’t know that you were a professional graphic designer just because you take photos of cars.
No you don't have to be a professional graphic designer just for taking photos of cars, but I want to present nice looking pictures in my ads.

I’ve never had the presence of a trash can in the background of a photo affect whether or not I buy a car.
Well, I'm not selling $1000 beaters either.

90% of great photo is great composition. 9.9% of it is lighting.

Personally, I'd back up, move to the right, and use a longer focal length lens(or crop in post). Yes, that will give a "flatter" perspective but it will likely also eliminate the distraction in the background...

Or you could just level this one out and crop...
IMG_2319.jpg

The angle of the shot gives it an artsy flair. I already took one straight on.
Artsy flair? On a street, showing a busted up bumper on an old car?

You live in DMV, there are so many places to go to get an artsy flair….

The park at the base of the Nice bridge (301) is one of my favorites….

What I find are just apps for a phone such as,
Photoshop Elements.

I've been using Photoshop in various forms since around 1990 and Elements is a very intuitive and full-featured software that's available at a reasonable price.

Those "old car" Volvos bring $20,000 to $30,000.
And? I collect old Mercedes cars. I understand what the market can bring on classics of this sort. Especially if they don’t have bumpers that look like they were used in a park by feel (your photo doesn’t show me enough detail but looks that way), and have all systems well documented to be working properly.

And particularly if photo-documented right and sold on BAT, sometimes on eBay….

Of course, to do that right requires more staging than on a random street, and more forethought.

If you’re trying for the $30k market, all the more reason to pick a better backdrop to stage it. Garbage cans on the street are the least of your worry.

Since nobody on here seems to have an answer, why don’t you try some of the sw packages and report back? Have you made the ask at someplace that does graphic design and photo editing? Lots of folks on here know lots of things, but you don’t seem to like the answers you’re getting, so…?

Lots of folks on here know lots of things, but you don’t seem to like the answers you’re getting, so…?
HAHA, the answers I'm getting are to use a phone, when the question was what computer software does this. I'll ask this on some more photography oriented sites.

Back