Any recommendations on which model Dyson cordless vacuum?

If (more likely when) you need service on that Dyson, skip phone support, which like most tech support is mostly useless script reading and inability to help.

Go straight to the local factory service center, if there is one nearby, where they'll handle things, possibly even out of warranty.

There's some clever engineering in my Dyson upright, but also equal parts bonehead engineering, and cheap construction.

The place will probably be busy, but at least it's a chance to allow them to justify the premium pricing, and make good on it through better service.

Euro car owners will know the drill well.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
Sorry I should have been more clear with my question. I asked it more from a point of interest and not for a recommendation. I was wondering if it was still working and if you were happy after using it.

No offense to anyone but I don't think I could ever buy a Dyson (or shark, Bissell etc).

I was just curious

iu

My experience, unless it's 100 percent under warranty Dyson is not worth fixing. Dyson has a great marketing department that's for sure.

A vacuum that is excellent and very easy to fix is Henry. Available parts and simple design. Plus performance that rivals the top machines. Just to add its not MIC either, if that's a thing for you.

I'm still using a Eureka upright vacuum cleaner that I bought in 1989.
Back when eureka was still a good company. Electrolux sold the name in the early 2000's and now they are just more MIC junk.

Weird fact, eureka was part of the company that made/marketed the first electric car in the US. 1950's and obviously a failure

Back when eureka was still a good company. Electrolux sold the name in the early 2000's and now they are just more MIC junk.

Weird fact, eureka was part of the company that made/marketed the first electric car in the US. 1950's and obviously a failure

Yet still another reason to never get rid of my vacuum cleaner. Not only will it never break (except for belts) the bags are really cheap.

Back