Any Opinions on Riken Raptors?

Bringing up and old topic here. I got some Riken Raptors ZR for my 2000 Hyundai Tiburon. Lemme tell you the tires I had before were Dunlop Sport 5000 TOTAL CRAP. I will buy a dunlop again. I paid less for my rikens and they own. $47 a tire. I havent found out but it look to be made by bfgoodrich or michelin. They have a great tread pattern. Direction tire. VR rated. Awesome in the dry and good cornering ability. Heres something else. I put 205/50/15 on my stock rims Dunlop. the Riken 195/55/15 was actually a wider tire! They get my vote [Smile] They may not be the best, they do fee like a $80/$90 tire when they only run $47.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadohh: Bringing up and old topic here. Lemme tell you the tires I had before were Dunlop Sport 5000 TOTAL CRAP. I will buy a dunlop again. I paid less for my rikens and they own.
I'm confused by your statment. If the Dunlops are crap, why would you buy them again? And I know that you paid less for the Rikens, but what do they own? [Confused] I know this is probably just a case of bad grammar, but you won't get good responses if people don't understand what you're asking/saying.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadohh: Bringing up and old topic here. TOTAL CRAP. I will buy a dunlop again.
Yeah buddy, I will *NOT* buy a dunlop again.
quote:
Originally posted by Shadohh: Bringing up and old topic here. I paid less for my rikens and they own. $47 a tire. I havent found out but it look to be made by bfgoodrich or michelin. They have a great tread pattern. Direction tire. VR rated. Awesome in the dry and good cornering ability. Heres something else. I put 205/50/15 on my stock rims Dunlop. the Riken 195/55/15 was actually a wider tire! They get my vote [Smile] They may not be the best, they do fee like a $80/$90 tire when they only run $47.
I think if you would have read the rest of my post after saying they own, you would have found my reasons. I would rather get no response, then your waste of time picking apart grammar [Smile] Its also a waste of bandwidth. I guess you are really just trying to pick apart the slang/internet speak. Well, lets face it buddy, kinda fruitless. Being this is the Internet. And the keyboard is a very primitive form for input. Dont try to supress me because you are from a time when TVs were black/white. And you loved whitewall tires. [ October 25, 2004, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Shadohh ]

Shadohh, no need to be defensive, you must have heard the same thing before. I also found your rambling to be very disjointed and difficult to follow, but I am also an old **** and slow to comprehend. But when more than one has the same response makes a man wonder . This talka bout suppresion makes me think PARANIA! GrgH