Any opinion for Pardner Pump Protector shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan to get my first shotgun for home defense and some fun in hunting/target shot.

I guess everybody will recommend remington 870. However, it is too expensive now. I
wonder if Pardner Pump Protector is a decent shotgun?

Thanks for any inputs.

The Pardner is a Norinco made in china.

I believe that it can use some 870 parts.

Personally, I'd save up and get a 870. I'm sure the Norinco is a serviceable weapon but I'd NOT put in ANY money in imported weapons considering what is in DC.

Take care, bill

Big 5 has the 870 on sale for $349 with the syn stock and extended tube. 8 shot flat black.

Take care, bill

Pretty well any big chain has them on sale most of the time.

Now, finding one that has one in STOCK may be a different thing.

I've seen a few of the 870s in stock around here, but they are gone within the week.

Take care, bill

Since no one else has mentioned it- Have you considered a Maverick 88? I think they go for around $200-$250 now. In our area, Academy Sports carries them. Made by Mossberg, 12 ga only, 3" chamber, they all come with a black plastic stock these days. Available in "house gun" trim(6-shot, 18.5" bbl, or 8-shot, 20" bbl), or as hunting guns with 6-shot capacity, w/various bbls, including ~24" w/rifle sights, ~28" w/interchangeable chokes).

For yrs now, I've had one w/20" cyl bore bbl, full length magazine(8-shot), black plastic stock- and all the metalwork is in silver Marinecote finish!
cool.gif
It's a real attention-getter, that's for sure.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back