Any ONLINE retailers that you stopped using?

IF you read my reply, l ALSO stated other ammo suppliers as well. And, l AM well aware that his costs are because of what his suppliers charge him.
I have talked to Sam several times and l think he's a very nice business man that looks out for the little guy. And yes, be has told me the same thing; stop buying boxes and stock up on bulk! He was right, and l did.
Another thing, why single me out? Had l said UNDERWOOD AMMO, would you have focused on me then too? SMH! :rolleyes:
Sorry if it came across as an attack on you, it wasn't. I should have worded it differently.I get it on ammo prices, it sucks. Sorry again Brother.

Sorry if it came across as an attack on you, it wasn't. I should have worded it differently.I get it on ammo prices, it sucks. Sorry again Brother.
It's okay man. I want to apologize as well. It seems I have been attacked on here all day. And, I might have let my frustrations get the best of me when I replied back to you.
Sam G. "IS" a good man! He has replied to EVERY email I have ever sent him, and has talked to me on the phone as well.
He's one class act! (y)

I've used SGammo for years. The prices aren't really their doing, just like when the prices were screaming cheap the past 4-5 years and Sam Gabbert, owner of SGAmmo was screaming to "stock up now, you'll never see prices this low again". He wasn't kidding!
AS have I, never an issue, and always fair prices. Well, except now, but that is everywhere.

It's okay man. I want to apologize as well. It seems I have been attacked on here all day. And, I might have let my frustrations get the best of me when I replied back to you.
Sam G. "IS" a good man! He has replied to EVERY email I have ever sent him, and has talked to me on the phone as well.
He's one class act! (y)
Same here on being attacked on here all day over various things.

I've started using brick and mortar stores as much as possible if they're even close to competitive. The chain part stores can be ordered through and delivered to for free if your item isn't in stock. This gives me a chance to look around the store for clearance items and impulse buys. I like to see fellow community members maintain a job at the stores as well.

I've started using brick and mortar stores as much as possible if they're even close to competitive. The chain part stores can be ordered through and delivered to for free if your item isn't in stock. This gives me a chance to look around the store for clearance items and impulse buys. I like to see fellow community members maintain a job at the stores as well.
Me too....
I like to spend my $$ locally if I can.

I'm about done with Amazon. Ordered a set of replacement fenders for my 98 Ranger 2 months ago. To date they have sent me 6 fenders and only one of them hasn't been damaged.

I agree. Since Best Buy started to match amazon, Ive used them a few times. Ge really amazon can’t be beat for timeliness and (most of the time) price, but I like to have options and to leave the house if I can. I’ll try to get similar prices from smaller outfits too if at all possible.

Back