Any info on Imperial winter tires?

The parent company of tires-easy has apparently contracted a Chinese manufactured winter tire branded "Imperial". These tires are very attractively priced and in photos the treads look like a real winter tire, although the compound and construction may be something else. These tires were apparently offered in the UK before being offered here, based upon what little I can find in a search. Does anyone know anything about these tires? They could be a good low cost choice for dedicated winters, or maybe not.

The speed rating is a little high for a deep snow winter tire. In the 215/60-16, the speed rating is H. For comparison, a Nokian winter tire in that size is R speed rated, while a General Altimax Arctic is Q speed rated. I'd wager that it's something more akin to a Nokian WRG3 or performance winter tire than a deep-snow winter tire. Likely a cut above all-seasons, but a step below a name-brand winter tire.

The two tires that I've seen - the S110 and the S210 - look exactly like the Delta and National snow tires that I was trying to find before last winter. Maybe they are one in the same from a production stand point?

What happened to, 'you get what you pay for'? I doubt they are a great tire, if $200 for a set of 4. Check where they are made, then any online reviews. I'll stick with the name brands.

I'd rather people be running around on no-name "Imperial" snow tires in the winter than bald name-brand Michelins. But I'm crazy like that.