Any good powersports for sale sites or services?

My wife and I do enjoy riding, but have both talked about a few times and come to the conclusion that we'd enjoy a SxS where we're together than riding our two ATVs. So I am trying to sell my 2020 Sportsman 450HO with 140 miles/40 hours and my new-last year 2023 Outlander XT 700 with 20 miles/4 hours.

Presently have both machines on Craigslist, eBay Auctions and Facebook Marketplace. Marketplace for sure brings out the weirdos (guy crying to me about being 71 on fixed income, changing price 4x and never showing up 3x) and eBay bidders with 0 feedback score make me think they wont pay.

I'm asking here if anyone has ever sold ATVs, motorcycles or powersports and has some website, service, or place they had super good success with... I think I'm hitting most major avenues, but wanted to ask. Thanks.

I'd list it on an Ebay 10 day auction starting at $100 with a reasonable reserve and a Buy It Now a few hundred above that. Require an instant deposit with B.I.N. to avoid the flakes as much as possible. If the winning bidder doesn't pay, report to Ebay and relist. If all this is too much trouble, sell directly to a dealer.

I'd list it on an Ebay 10 day auction starting at $100 with a reasonable reserve and a Buy It Now a few hundred above that. Require an instant deposit with B.I.N. to avoid the flakes as much as possible. If the winning bidder doesn't pay, report to Ebay and relist. If all this is too much trouble, sell directly to a dealer.
Thanks on the Autotrader, definitely forgot about that one. Sounds like I've got all that going in my eBay auctions so great.. thank you.

Back