Any differences in brands of Mercon V ATF?

I've got an assortment of Mercon V ATF and needing to so several spill and fills in a short period to remove and replace as much ATF thru the dipstick as possible. I'll ultimately get around to dropping the pan and filter change but that's a more involved process and I can instead use the Mityvac to quickly do a few changes.

Anyway, back to my assortment of Mercon V. I've got Carquest, Valvoline (not licensed Mercon V, apparently, but states suitability for the job), STP, Supertech. Is there any difference in these, can they be mixed, etc.? I'm working on the assumption that these are chemically very simply fluids and fully mixable across brands, especially considering subsequent fluid changes typically will not get most of the fluid and new owners or mechanics would have no way of knowing what was the previous fill.

Yes to the responses above, but I have one question for you all.

There's a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis I've mentioned in several posts. The 4R70W takes Mercon V.

Would you use ANY Mercon V (as mentioned above) or is there a benefit to using a synthetic multi which is said to be Mercon V compatible?

I understand if this Q is splitting hairs but maybe somebody's learned something from servicing 22 year old cars that I don't know yet.

Back