Another article about vehicles sending data to their insurance company via Lexus Nexus

Once this shenanigans starts impacting people’s pockets, I’m sure a solution will come up to this issue.

If all else fails, get one of these, but for your car.
View attachment 208064
Problem is that folks are being trained to accept it. No different than the no haggle buying approach.

Big brother and big corps are the beneficiaries. Useful idiots are the lubrication to make it work.

Problem is that folks are being trained to accept it. No different than the no haggle buying approach.

Big brother and big corps are the beneficiaries. Useful idiots are the lubrication to make it work.
You’re correct, most will accept it and even praise it as a big positive. These useful idiots don’t come up with anything anyways, they just consume.

But there will always be a group of people that does care and they will come up with a solution. I’m sure there are some solutions already, I just don’t bother researching since my vehicles don’t have the active tracking tech.

I do like my early 200s cars. No dpf for the diesels, no safety nannies or gps tattletales for the gassers, capable of 120mph, not horrible mpg (for the small cars) sane rim size instead of 22 inch rims on a commuter car

Also I'm pretty sure my car doesn't have a steering angle sensor or brake position sensor, i don't know about a black box. It will have g force switches/sensors though.

Last edited:
I do like my early 200s cars.
And I like my 300s. 😁

1710687318685.jpg

Back