Animals Sub Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the same could be said for all the other sub forums that are on here already, electronics, food, firearms, etc. Just wanted to throw the idea out there!

True, but the same could be said for all the other sub forums that are on here already, electronics, food, firearms, etc. Just wanted to throw the idea out there!

Lackluster argument. 2 na makes an ok? Conflating arguments kid.

The daughter and wife have horses, cats and dogs, our friends raise the beef we get, all of our neighbors and Horses, Cows, sheep, goats, dogs, cats etc. and I see little need for an animal sub forum.

The difference is that all the current subsections deal with either oil/petroleum-related discussion, mechanical, or technical topics, which are subjects that tend to interest the types of people who are drawn to this board in general.

Nothing wrong with animals. I just think BITOG has been served well by sticking to technical subject matter.

Nothing wrong with talking animals in General.

The difference is that all the current subsections deal with either oil/petroleum-related discussion, mechanical, or technical topics, which are subjects that tend to interest the types of people who are drawn to this board in general.

Nothing wrong with animals. I just think BITOG has been served well by sticking to technical subject matter.

Nothing wrong with talking animals in General.
"food cooking beverages".....

And "Photo Section" ...

And "General and Off Topics" could be anything, and typically where the animal threads go now.
What justified humor or photos when they could have just gone in off topic? I could care less here as I don't frequent that part of the forum but I'm trying to understand why users here would have an issue with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back