Amsoil Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil Vs. Stihl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: engineerscott
Originally Posted By: boraticus
Originally Posted By: Click
Just my humble opinion on the Sabre 2 cycle oil and all of Amsoils previous versions of their 2 cycle oil: GREAT
Ive used the 100-1 ratio mix since 1976 in outboards, leaf blowers, ice augers, weed wackers and garden tillers. Ive run the engines at full throttle for projects and never had a plugged spark plug or engine problem. My 50hp Evinrude was full throttle for over an hour each way on trips in canada.
Some may say I was lucky but my experience has been just wonderful. I only have to have one can of mix gas in the garage, no guessing trying to remember which ratio for which machine etc. Ive NEVER had an engine failure and have passed down older machines to kids when I get a new one.
Some folks just cant get their heads around the fact that Amsoil 2 cycle can do its job just fine at 100-1. Ive seen the tech lab running 2 cycle engines at Amsoil when on a tour once, that engine was screaming and never had a breakdown.
Buy what you want, do your own math but for the common consumer, Amsoil's products do what they are advertised to do.
For those negative folks, if you have not personally used Amsoil, why should folks believe what you say?
If you have used dino mix oils with no problem, great for you.
If you dont have personal experience with Amsoil, why bother commenting?
Just my humble opinion about a good product.

Said like a true Amsoil salesman.

Either that, or you've really taken a liking to the koolaid. Don't know many people to "tour" an oil production facility unless they're an employee or have some other form of personal gain.

I'll tell you what, you provide me with a supply of Amsoil for the same price I pay for my conventional oil and I'll test it for you and provide you with an unbiased report.

Otherwise, why would I be so inclined to pay three to five times the price for Amsoil when the oil I use has never failed me?

You can start by providing me with a five liter container of Amsoil Saber for $13.00.

You good with that?

Could you try just as an experiment not be a a-hole for once?

Look at what you just did with your reply. You didn't address the substance of what the guy posted, instead you accused him of either being an Amsoil salesman or a "kool-aid drinker". This is not the debating technique of a rational adult.

Both sides should try to find facts to support their positions, not opinion or invective.

I really don't have a side in this debate. I don't use any Amsoil products and never have.

Walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.... I'd be willing to bet it's a duck.

I find it humourous when people resort to name calling when they've exhausted their intellectual abilities. Thanks for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back