Amsoil document on 5W-30 Synthetic Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Bottom line is you have no proof. There was nothing untrue Amsoil published, I brought RP up because it's in your sig and you talk about them all the time, yet they had actually had a case where their statements were proven to be untrue. You are not consistent - you made the statement, it's not true, so I challenge it. I'm sorry you have a problem with that. It's not personal.

You brought up RP to deflect. I did not bring them up in this thread until you did. I am not going to sit down and disprove everything Amsoil has said or ever says. Impossible to do simply time wise. I took the time to provide test data on RP MaxGear that completely contradicted what Amsoil reported in the white papers but you claimed the test results were not reliable because they were RP's published results. Like Amsoil's are reliable? Hardly. The only info you accept is proof comes from Amsoil so why would anyone bother to try and respond to you on a proof basis? It is tilting at windmills.

I have seen them be less than truthful( and we will leave it at that )enough times about their own product, a competitors, and also warranty issues that I do not take what they say at face value. If you choose to that is fine. However, I would not cast stones at RP when you live in an Amsoil house.

Remember I never said their products were bad. I have issues with the ethics of the company and their marketing. I have even bought Amsoil oil from you so you know I am telling the truth in that regard.

Continue to try and deflect by attacking RP. As I sad you were trained well by Amsoil. Not personal, what a hoot.

cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back