Amsoil Announcement

"While inflation continues to affect the market and most costs remain at elevated levels, supply-chain issues have become less severe and raw-materials markets are demonstrating increased stability. We are anticipating some cost relief in the months ahead, and we are providing it to you and your customers in advance to help you gain a competitive edge. Effective April 10, prices of select AMSOIL products will decrease in the U.S. and Canada. This is not an across-the-board reduction; targeted decreases were applied based on anticipated cost reductions and other market forces. "

"While inflation continues to affect the market and most costs remain at elevated levels, supply-chain issues have become less severe and raw-materials markets are demonstrating increased stability. We are anticipating some cost relief in the months ahead, and we are providing it to you and your customers in advance to help you gain a competitive edge. Effective April 10, prices of select AMSOIL products will decrease in the U.S. and Canada. This is not an across-the-board reduction; targeted decreases were applied based on anticipated cost reductions and other market forces. "

I have used some of your products and they are awesome, Amsoil does not need 2 lower prices!

Although I love the oil, I have a problem with Champion filters at $17.60 that are identical to Fram Endurance for $12.97.

My summer order from Amsoil is due in tomorrow. I have been impressed that Amsoil has kept their prices steady while other places have gone up 30%. That's sort of what has driven my desire to use their product more and more. I have my motorcycle oil change and my truck differential and transmission fluid coming from Richmond, Va. tomorrow.

Yes, it's a shame that I can't add my filters to my orders but a 40% premium over the Royal Purple that I use is just too much.

I was interested in trying Amsoil products in the past, but ever since I stumbled upon the self proclaimed "Famous You Luber" Eben Rockmaker sponsored by Amsoil, I was no longer interested. The guy is a clown... He doesn't know what he's talking about, he just recites what's on the spec sheets or labels, then goes about literally heating oil in frying pans in his garage on gas burners, then takes a torch to the pans, does these ridiculous 8ft pour tests, uses a beer fridge to freeze samples, tells you which one smells better, etc. It is comical to say the least. He even looks like "It" the clown. The fact that Amsoil supports him, is why I will not purchase their products. They may make a great product, but if they have the money to give this guy to reel in average Joe's on YouTube; I'm not buying. I couldn't help but think about his stupid videos every time I got behind the wheel if I had it in my vehicles. Unfortunately, because of that alone Amsoil is a hard no for me.

I was interested in trying Amsoil products in the past, but ever since I stumbled upon the self proclaimed "Famous You Luber" Eben Rockmaker sponsored by Amsoil, I was no longer interested. The guy is a clown... He doesn't know what he's talking about, he just recites what's on the spec sheets or labels, then goes about literally heating oil in frying pans in his garage on gas burners, then takes a torch to the pans, does these ridiculous 8ft pour tests, uses a beer fridge to freeze samples, tells you which one smells better, etc. It is comical to say the least. He even looks like "It" the clown. The fact that Amsoil supports him, is why I will not purchase their products. They may make a great product, but if they have the money to give this guy to reel in average Joe's on YouTube; I'm not buying. I couldn't help but think about his stupid videos every time I got behind the wheel if I had it in my vehicles. Unfortunately, because of that alone Amsoil is a hard no for me.
So you won’t purchase a product because of some YouTube video? Nothing about the product itself?

Never heard of him. Not sure he is sponsored by Amsoil. If he is doing such things, he is in violation.

Searched, did not find

Exactly... I'm just showing why I don't care to try Amsoil. Im sure it's great stuff. I just never really cared, & this guy is the cherry on top as a face for the company.

Your entire criticism of AMSOIL is based on your claim that they sponsor this guy - and then you link a video that doesn’t show that sponsorship.

So, key question: Does AMSOIL, in fact, support him?

I see no sign of that, no evidence in the video you linked, which was a clown show, by the way. What a moron.

So, did you resurrect this thread to bash AMSOIL?

Or was there an actual question you had?

Back