Amazon rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the amazon site for front brake rotors/pads for my 2005 impala(base)3.4 v/6. (36,000 miles)
I'd like gooooood quality but cannot afford the better/best rotors/pads.Of course i don't want a junky one..lol.I do alot of stop and go driving locally.
Think i saw one for around #39.00 for one rotor,think it was a wagner rotor.I don't normally do a ton of driving but the originals have to go,i do prefer the creamic pads for stopping power/quietness.
Just want to be sure what they have is solid stuff and not some seconds.
I will attempt to change them myself to save some $.It's not that hard to do.

Originally Posted By: brick
Looking at the amazon site for front brake rotors/pads for my 2005 impala(base)3.4 v/6. (36,000 miles)
I'd like gooooood quality but cannot afford the better/best rotors/pads.Of course i don't want a junky one..lol.I do alot of stop and go driving locally.
Think i saw one for around #39.00 for one rotor,think it was a wagner rotor.I don't normally do a ton of driving but the originals have to go,i do prefer the creamic pads for stopping power/quietness.
Just want to be sure what they have is solid stuff and not some seconds.
I will attempt to change them myself to save some $.It's not that hard to do.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php
you can choose economy to heavy duty for good prices. there is also some kinda rebate on raybestos rite now might be worth checking out. if you order from rock auto let me know i have a code that can get you 5% off your total too. good luck hope this helps

+100000 for RockAuto.

Their prices on Centric pads and rotors are great. The finish quality on Centric stuff is amazing.

I had a bad experience with Wagner rotors (which, coincidentally, I bought on Amazon). One was severely unbalanced and caused a lot of vibrations at highway speeds.

I ordered struts about a year ago and was surprised that Amazon carried the same struts, and they were cheaper. I kicked myself at the time.

RockAuto is not cheaper on everything, Amazon hopefully will keep them honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back