Amazon Delivery driving practices

The DSP that I worked for, had tons of body damage on their vans. I was told that they lease the vans from Amazon.

The owner of the DSP never got them fixed, so, I always wondered how it was going to work when the vans were returned.

Tens of thousands of dollars in damages.
Amazon probably doesn't care about the damages, the mission is to delivery the packages, check the boxes, and meet the right metrics. Everything else is an afterthought and a business expense. These Amazon delivery people are like independent BORG operators, I'm happy that you were able to "un-assimilate".

Amazon probably doesn't care about the damages, the mission is to delivery the packages, check the boxes, and meet the right metrics. Everything else is an afterthought and a business expense. These Amazon delivery people are like independent BORG operators, I'm happy that you were able to "un-assimilate".
What’s funny is that when I came back to work, I found that my co-workers were making more than I was (government checks) by just sitting on their rear ends.

Unreal. I don't see the problem with anyone coming into my driveway a little bit to turn around, especially if it's a business like fedex/ups/usps/etc who is highly unlikely to be doing something sketchy. Haven't we all done that at one point? I know I have.

The problem isnt pulling in, its when they back out there is a far greater chance of running someone over or riding a bike on the sidewalk.

If they drive around with the doors open that's a prime target. If a delivery truck is left unattended with the engine running then it should be legal to take it for yourself. Amazon lackeys always do this. I've been tempted many times to steal the truck because they do it so much. They are also responsible for your mailboxes being hit, your lawn ornaments being smashed, and your street parked cars getting sideswiped. These slaves don't know how to drive period.

Back