Am I going to die soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Are you fat?

What he means--are you Wisconsin fat?

Oh, man... I tear up a big breakfast. I like a biscuit and some gravy and a sausage patty (sometimes bacon instead) either toast or sometimes pancakes, and an egg or two. If it's a pancakes and bacon day, I make a bacon and egg sandwich out of pancakes with butter (not margarine) and maple syrup. I am more productive if I eat a big breakfast. Usually I eat a late lunch and dinner at 9-10PM.

My grandmother, who lived to be 89 years and was an RN always said "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper." Works well for me. I'm not too fat either.

I love home made breakfast sandwiches. I have these little egg rings so you can cook the egg like they do at McDonalds. But the homemade version doesn't taste like horse manure like an egg McMuffin does.

Originally Posted By: JDD
Are you fat?

What he means--are you Wisconsin fat?

Ha! My Dad's side of the family is from Wisconsin.

In the realm of Wisconsin fat, I should be eating eggs and bacon for every meal.

I might eat breakfast 5-6 times a year.

I do like to eat breakfast foods (pancakes, eggs hasbrowns, bacon etc) for diner sometimes.

not the biggest fan of eggs - have to be in the right mood, and usually being tired at breakfast is not it.

That said, Ill have cheesy grits any time I see a waffle house. Salted meats? excellent. Im a sucker for a good omlette, most of the time.

During the week it is oatmeal, strawberries and blueberries from the garden, and yogurt. Lets me eat the worse stuff other times :)

I love a big breakfast but usually I eat only cereal after working out in the morning. On the weekends I love eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc. I try to keep it to a minimum however.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Anyone else here a hearty breakfast lover?

Coffee, a few Tylenol, and a cigarette.

Originally Posted By: hr1940
My grandmother lived to her late 80's and ate eggs, biscuits or toast and bacon or sausage every day with whole milk and a few cups of black coffee and was always very active. My mother-in law is 99 and lives alone (still cooks for herself and lives in her own home) and eats the same way my grandmother did. A long life has more varibles than just diet. A good diet and exercise help but it is not the only thing.

Helen,

With genes like that in your family, I guess BITOG will be here for quite a while!
grin2.gif

That's amazing...!

Originally Posted By: moribundman

LOL.gif
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Does anyone have their cell phone set up to vibrate or beep when mori posts?

Originally Posted By: moribundman

LOL.gif
crazy2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Does anyone have their cell phone set up to vibrate or beep when mori posts?

A shot of cheap Whiskey with that coffee constitutes a really hearty breakfast.

Usually a thick slice of sourdough, dark rye bread, english muffin, or crumpet.

Toppings include Grilled Cheese, tomato paste grilled cheese and onion, peanut butter, peanut butter and honey, jam, cooked tomato or whatever.

Weekends usually have a couple of poached eggs on them, or make bacon and egg muffins or somesuch.

Cereal and milk leaves me feeling like garbage until around 11AM.

Originally Posted By: FiremarshalRob
I like to eat 5 small meals a day.

Regulating your blood sugar?

I usually have a cup of coffee or tea, cup of yogurt and a bowl of cereal.

I don't eat breakfast all that often, because I'm a night owl and a late riser. I usually have brunch. Typically I will eat:

1. Whole grain bread or rolls with turkey cold cuts, ham, and cheese. Usually with sliced tomato and avocado

2. A brioche or croissant with or without jam or an omelet or scrambled eggs

3. An orange, apple, pear, peach, or grapes

4. Black tea or coffee and water

Cereal and milk are for me an emergency breakfast, if I have no time for anything else. Then I'm again hungry after half an hour.

I find breakfest cereal to be the most UNsatisfying food on earth. The other day I ate and entire box of cheerios and was still starving. Hard for me to imagine anyone enjoys a bowl of cold cereal or oatmeal mush for breakfast.

My favorite breakfast is eggs, biscuits, gravy, and some kind of meat (bacon,sausage, pork chop, steak, xtra thick fried bologna etc etc.

I also like BLTs and other breakfast sandwiches.

Sure a bowl of horse feed (cereal/oatmeal) is healthier than baco and eggs but oatmeal and cereal really sucks.

We have started following the blood-type diet, based upon the theory that different people digest different foods differently. Either you are able to digest the food and get energy from it, or it just goes to fat and unhealthy waste products, leaving you hungry.

According to the diet, neither of us is supposed to eat wheat or corn. Guess what is a main componenent in virtually all cereals? Now that I eat oatmeal, breakfast lasts me MUCH longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back