All reaction scores set to zero

I've been a member here for 18 years and yet to break 1000 postings. @AutoMechanic already has 6000+ postings in less than 8 months.

Would it be possible to adjust his post count to zero for only me when l view his profile details?

Only kidding. I don't think it is feasible to think l could ever outpost @AutoMechanic . 😀
AM is spreading himself very thin. He has confessed to participating on a total of six forums. Imagine if he were to concentrate exclusively on BITOG. There is probably a price on his head somewhere.

AM is spreading himself very thin. He has confessed to participating on a total of six forums. Imagine if he were to concentrate exclusively on BITOG. There is probably a price on his head somewhere.
AM used to be my favorite person on BiTOG....until he did the unthinkable and disapproved of my purchase of a Toyota Hybrid 😀

For that transgression, he should have his posting count and like count set to negative infinity on all six forums.

That will teach him a lesson.

AM used to be my favorite person on BiTOG....until he did the unthinkable and disapproved of my purchase of a Toyota Hybrid 😀

For that transgression, he should have his posting count and like count set to negative infinity on all six forums.

Yeah he hassled me on all of the 47 cars I looked at.

My opinion of course but there isn't much wrong with the Toyota Hybrid until you have to replace the batteries. They could have made it a whole lot easier to do but that wouldn't be supporting the Stealership would it?

My opinion of course but there isn't much wrong with the Toyota Hybrid until you have to replace the batteries. They could have made it a whole lot easier to do but that wouldn't be supporting the Stealership would it?
The warranty period for the battery is extended to 10 years 150k miles. That's probably longer than l will keep the car. Only time will tell if l made the right decision or not.

OMG please tell me it didn't come with a fob. Those are the devils work you know.

I've been a member here for 18 years and yet to break 1000 postings. @AutoMechanic already has 6000+ postings in less than 8 months.

Would it be possible to adjust his post count to zero for only me when l view his profile details?

Only kidding. I don't think it is feasible to think l could ever outpost @AutoMechanic . 😀
Question comes to mind, if you're employed as a full time mechanic, how on earth do you post 6000+ times and still be productive?
I know that much time on the phone at our shop wouldn't fly... at all.

Question comes to mind, if you're employed as a full time mechanic, how on earth do you post 6000+ times and still be productive?
I know that much time on the phone at our shop wouldn't fly... at all.
Honestly my area has been super slow when it comes to stuff like that. People still aren’t fully out and about. Still lots of restrictions. I had spring break from mechanics school this week so my boss told me take the week off and enjoy my last spring break. When he texted me he said they maybe done 15 cars this week for the 5 of them that were working.

Most of the customers we serve are older and have called and canceled appointments because they are scared to be out. We have a large sign that says walk ins welcome but hardly ever see them come either. Also the bad part is I don’t really like it now because we aren’t allowed to refuse the customer drive the car in or sit in the car while we work on it. The rules are if we are going to be open for business we have to offer fully contactless service per the state mandate. Been like that for the last year. We told one customer they couldn’t drive it in and they went to the health department and reported us so now we have to do it because we thought it meant like we had to put seat covers on the seat.

Also the parts shortage has been having an effect on us too as I am sure it has most places. I know the mechanics I’ve talked too from other independent shops have said the same things except the chain mechanics have said they have been really busy so us independent mechanics have been taking the impact here. It looks as everyone is switching to chain shops over independent. The dealership was really slow when I left there back in November too and had been since last March. I honestly don’t know if business will ever come back up. Luckily our shop is paid for so that’s not a concern.

Honestly my area has been super slow when it comes to stuff like that. People still aren’t fully out and about. Still lots of restrictions. I had spring break from mechanics school this week so my boss told me take the week off and enjoy my last spring break. When he texted me he said they maybe done 15 cars this week for the 5 of them that were working.

Most of the customers we serve are older and have called and canceled appointments because they are scared to be out. We have a large sign that says walk ins welcome but hardly ever see them come either. Also the bad part is I don’t really like it now because we aren’t allowed to refuse the customer drive the car in or sit in the car while we work on it. The rules are if we are going to be open for business we have to offer fully contactless service per the state mandate. Been like that for the last year. We told one customer they couldn’t drive it in and they went to the health department and reported us so now we have to do it because we thought it meant like we had to put seat covers on the seat.

Also the parts shortage has been having an effect on us too as I am sure it has most places. I know the mechanics I’ve talked too from other independent shops have said the same things except the chain mechanics have said they have been really busy so us independent mechanics have been taking the impact here. It looks as everyone is switching to chain shops over independent. The dealership was really slow when I left there back in November too and had been since last March. I honestly don’t know if business will ever come back up. Luckily our shop is paid for so that’s not a concern.

Yet apparently car sales are reportedly up in the USA. Independent power sports shop I work at part time, was booked a week ahead a few weeks ago, is now booked 2 weeks ahead. My Boss gave me the list of what I'm expected to complete tomorrow, another busy day for me. 2 quads, 2 dirt bikes, 1 dualsport, and 2 street.

Yet apparently car sales are reportedly up in the USA. Independent power sports shop I work at part time, was booked a week ahead a few weeks ago, is now booked 2 weeks ahead. My Boss gave me the list of what I'm expected to complete tomorrow, another busy day for me. 2 quads, 2 dirt bikes, 1 dualsport, and 2 street.
Yes one of the salesman I know has sold tons of cars. It seems everyone is trading in the cars we would normally work on and getting different ones. I’m glad you are busy I sure do wish we were at least steady.

Back