Alfredo sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a good recipe for Alfredo sauce? My grand daughter and my niece want me to make some and I don't have a clue. They want Fettuchine Alfredo and a nice green salad. They think I can make anything and I do not want to let them down. Thank you in advance.

Originally Posted By: DmanWho
This is Dman's better half and thought I'd share this link to a wonderful website with a great Alfredo Recipe amongst others. Enjoy!
The Pioneer Woman - Alfredo Recipe

Never leave the computer with your Bitog page left opened.
shocked2.gif
Just imagine all the havoc that could have been created!

Or... It's really me that's hanging out over at the Pioneer Woman website, but I was just too embarrassed to admit it.
grin2.gif

Thank you for all the links for Alfredo sauce. They have given me another list of things they want. Thank goodness I have recipies for them - enchiladas, Poinset and fish with hush puppies. I have a good recipe for fluffy hush puppies (not the hard ones you buy). If anyone wants the recipe I will post it

Pablo, The recipe for ponset was given to me by a friend from the Philippines. It is very simple to make. Cooked pork (I bake a pork loin and cut it in bite size pieces), raw shrimp (peeled), grated carrots and cabbage, finely chopped onion and celery. Soak rice sticks for 20 minutes and drain. Toss everything and add soy sauce and lemon juice and toss again. Place 2 or 3 lemon rinds on top and steam for about 20 minutes. I put the mixture in a pan with a tight lid and let it steam in the oven. Serve with additional soy sauce and I serve fresh fruit with it.

HUSH PUPPIES

1 Cup corn meal _______________1 cup flour
1 tsp. salt____________________4 tsp baking powder
Black pepper to taste__________2 med. onions chopped
1 cup milk ____________________1 egg

Mix well and fry with your fish. The grease must be deep enough to cover. I dip the spoon in the hot oil and then in the batter.
I use a teaspoon or one that is a little larger. Fry until golden brown and place on paper towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back