Alero Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to locate one reasonably priced wheel for a friend of mine's 00 or 01 alero. The original set he has seems to be a little special and I can't find a match in a yard or on any cars that are going down the street.

He said that he wouldn't mind getting a whole set from a different car. Because it would be cheaper than getting one from somewhere other than a yard. So what I'm wondering is, what other GM wheels will work on this car.

So far I am thinking...

Grand Am
Malibu
Cutlass
and of course the other style wheels available on alero's

I'm sure there are more.

Thanks in advance.

Is it the 5x114.3 bolt pattern? If so, that's a very popular one and you have a ton of options both OEM and aftermarket.

If he's that concerned about price, you could always go for four steelies with Olds hubcaps.

I'll be roaming around the junk yard so if I can look at a car and know if it will fit, then that will be a big help.

Got a pic of said Alero wheel? I need to visit the local scrappie so I could take a pic and see if they have it.

I'm assuming a 16" wheel, correct? Just need one?

Actually I was looking at his car and he needs 2 and should get 3.

Thanks for that list Squishy, I went to that link and changed the 'oldsmobile' part to chevy, buick, and pontiac and now I have a good list of cars to look for.

Looks like any GM FWD with the 3.8 will supply proper wheels. Funny how the cutlass ciera wagon had the 3.8 and apparantly everything between the lugnuts was different for that heavy duty option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back