Air Travel from US to Ebola Outbreak zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Ebola isn't airborne and the two individuals coming back are being isolated. They are also US citizens and I can bet if they were related to anyone here they would be singing a different tune.

There are 100 doctors at CDC drooling over the chance to put "treated ebolians" on their resumes. Since they're in the 1% they pull the strings to get their way.

There's a medical clinic in Guantanamo. Bring the patients there if they need to be on "US Soil".

it's a US government conspiracy to bring the infected ebola people to the United States, we have a huge population on social security, medicare, food stamps, and welfare. A great way to thin the herd.

50.gif

on a serious note, best way to find a vaccine is to bring a live ebola patient. they can see how they respond to experimental drugs. Too bad we can't ship the entire CDC department to Africa to cure the ebola virus. the nerve of the CDC to bring the ebola virus here to find a cure.
09.gif

the leaders of this country know what they are doing. they can either a) cure ebola or b) thin the heard. it's a win win either way. There will be a congressional investigation once ebola spreads outside the CDC. anyone see World War Z? The CDC couldn't contain the zombie virus in that movie. You can stream it on netflix if anyone is interested since the ebola virus is here.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: hatt
Already been studies indicating possible airborne transmission.

First time I heard that - that's really scary!
where did you find that info to those studies? Link please?
Thanks I.A.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
it's a US government conspiracy to bring the infected ebola people to the United States, we have a huge population on social security, medicare, food stamps, and welfare. A great way to thin the herd.

Same conspiracy goes for HIV and crack cocaine our Government 'developed' to get rid of certain people in the USA.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor

Same conspiracy goes for HIV and crack cocaine our Government 'developed' to get rid of certain people in the USA.

The Hollywood celebrities and stock brokers?

Originally Posted By: Trav

So how did these two get it? They were trained to use all the correct procedures and equipment. Were they both messing around with body fluids or kissing Ebola victims?
Something doesn't sound right.
Quote:
US medic Kent Brantly, 33, fell ill despite wearing full protective gear.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ebola-doctors-told-prepare-global-3933249#ixzz39F4nrnB9
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sorry it sure doesn't seem as hard to catch as the media is claiming it is. IMHO they are down playing this deliberately for fear of stampeding the herd.

What difference does it make what their citizenship is? If you attempt to leave a country where something like this on the loose you pose a threat to others you should not be allowed to travel.

IMHO the people responsible for bringing the victim back here should be charged with bringing what equates to an potential bomb into the country.

The rumor is they contracted it outside the clinic. It sounds like a stretch, but possible. It actually is a sexually transmitted disease.

I repeat again, ebola is unlike to spread in developed nations. The reason it spreads like fire, rural African areas are so poor, they don't have water or soap to wash hands.

As for your trolling again and trying to twist anything into politics, lets find out who is responsible by name and not blame everything on the president you don't like for whatever reasons.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek

So how did these two get it? They were trained to use all the correct procedures and equipment. Were they both messing around with body fluids or kissing Ebola victims?
Something doesn't sound right.
Quote:
US medic Kent Brantly, 33, fell ill despite wearing full protective gear.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ebola-doctors-told-prepare-global-3933249#ixzz39F4nrnB9
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Sorry it sure doesn't seem as hard to catch as the media is claiming it is. IMHO they are down playing this deliberately for fear of stampeding the herd.

What difference does it make what their citizenship is? If you attempt to leave a country where something like this on the loose you pose a threat to others you should not be allowed to travel.

IMHO the people responsible for bringing the victim back here should be charged with bringing what equates to an potential bomb into the country.

The rumor is they contracted it outside the clinic. It sounds like a stretch, but possible. It actually is a sexually transmitted disease.

I repeat again, ebola is unlike to spread in developed nations. The reason it spreads like fire, rural African areas are so poor, they don't have water or soap to wash hands.

As for your trolling again and trying to twist anything into politics, lets find out who is responsible by name and not blame everything on the president you don't like for whatever reasons.

Where did i say anything about the President or bring politics into this?
With post like this you are the one friggin trolling.

How in hades do you know how this is transmitted and how much of a risk it is?
Show any evidence or even a report that this is sexually transmitted or is this just out of your head?

Why i don't like this President? Are you for real?

Show any evidence or even a report that this is sexually transmitted or is this just out of your head?

I'm not stupid and I didn't forget all your trolling in some other (locked) threads. I also don't need to prove anything to you either. The information is available if one googles for it.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
There's a medical clinic in Guantanamo. Bring the patients there if they need to be on "US Soil".

Bingo! They couldn't bring terrorist in the country because they may pose some sort of a threat.
At least if it got loose there we could kill a few birds with one stone.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek

I'm not stupid and I didn't forget all your trolling in some other (locked) threads. I also don't need to prove anything to you either. The information is available if one googles for it.

Hey you made the statement..
Quote:

Post a link to the article where its "rumored" or did you just dream this up to get in the thread and troll a little?
Of course you can get it by sexual contact but its not an STD alone, its not like you get the drip or syphilis by hanging out in the pub minding your own business.
Quote:
I didn't forget all your trolling in some other (locked) threads

Listen Chief i don't really care what you forgot or didn't, thats your problem.
Quote:
The information is available if one googles for it

Nice game though, you dream something up in your head and we are supposed to go looking for evidence of it. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back