AEM dryflow washable

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have limited drop-in panels, but they do have cone/can models to replace K&N oiled cones. Has anyone tried them? I am convinced that I should ditch my K&N that is on my AEM intake and put one of these on there....they look good.

actually they are washable, just buy the aem cleaning solution. AEM says to clean it every 20k miles...

Originally Posted By: joel95ex
they have limited drop-in panels, but they do have cone/can models to replace K&N oiled cones. Has anyone tried them? I am convinced that I should ditch my K&N that is on my AEM intake and put one of these on there....they look good.

I like the construction of the AFE filters...built the same way as their oil type. Ive got a AFE pro dry drop in filter.

I replaced a K&N typecone filter(Toyota TRD), no problems, easy to clean, no oil mess or sensor contamination to worry about.

I've had one on my Honda since the Dry Flow cone first came out. Filters better than others, stoutly built (doesn't get bent up) and cleans very easily. You can use AEM's cleaning solution or Simple Green in a bucket of water. Well worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back