Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my new Honda, how does this sound. After reading alot threads I"m thinking along this way. It sounds like Honda wants me to leave the factory fill in for 7500. No way. What if I change the oil with Honda 5w20. That should have the Moly they must want me to have in the new motor. Then at about 7500 or so I would like to switch to Mobil1 10w30. (I'm in Hawaii so cold is not a problem). I take it that Moly is important to new motor break-in. Does that sound good to you experts. thanks in advance...mv

This is the THIRD thread you started today for the same question! Can't you give it a break?

quote:

Originally posted by michaelv:
On my new Honda, how does this sound. After reading alot threads I"m thinking along this way. It sounds like Honda wants me to leave the factory fill in for 7500. No way. What if I change the oil with Honda 5w20. That should have the Moly they must want me to have in the new motor. Then at about 7500 or so I would like to switch to Mobil1 10w30. (I'm in Hawaii so cold is not a problem). I take it that Moly is important to new motor break-in. Does that sound good to you experts. thanks in advance...mv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back