Acrylic Latex Paint

There’s a paint shortage?? I’m not seeing any shortages of PPG/Pittsburgh and Dutch Boy at my closest Menards. Hundreds upon hundreds of gallons in stock. Gotta be a thousand-plus gallons among the 3 closest stores 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also the Valspar at Mills Fleet Farm - fully stocked.

I swear most of this talk of shortages is just fear-mongering. Same with the oil thread. I could buy 500 gallons today if I wanted to.

There’s a paint shortage?? I’m not seeing any shortages of PPG/Pittsburgh and Dutch Boy at my closest Menards. Hundreds upon hundreds of gallons in stock. Gotta be a thousand-plus gallons among the 3 closest stores 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also the Valspar at Mills Fleet Farm - fully stocked.

I swear most of this talk of shortages is just fear-mongering. Same with the oil thread. I could buy 500 gallons today if I wanted to.
At Home Depot, the PPG brands were stocked except for the “builder’s” line (Ultra-Hide). But Behr’s always stocked, seeing it’s a Home Depot exclusive and pushed by the paint desk. Behr and Kilz are the same - owned by Masco. The SDS/TDS for Kilz paints/primers do say Behr Paint Company on them.

Valspar is a brand of Sherwin-Williams. So is Dutch Boy and Pratt & Lambert.

Back