ACDelco Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reboxed jobber part ?
confused2.gif

If you're putting it into a GM Vehicle and you had decent longevity with the original then Yeah, I'd use the OE and spend the extra $8.

Are you trying to replace a known bad O2 sensor, or a suspect one?

Because there is a pretty simple way to bench test them with a propane torch and multimeter.

And it can also rehab them if marginal and get many more miles out of them.

I have had some that were throwing codes intermittently. I took them out, heated and tested them and they passed OK. After heating and burning the orifices clean via the torch, they went back in and worked perfectly.

Get the OE part.

Is there a Delphi part? That one is likely the OE as well and it could be cheaper.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Char Baby
I think...

*One is GM OE

*The other is GM aftermarket which has a wider application for GM & other brands as well.

Spot on.

If you're putting it into a GM Vehicle and you had decent longevity with the original then Yeah, I'd use the OE and spend the extra $8.

Actually, it's the OE sensor that's $8 less than the Professional.
smile.gif

There's ACDelco Advantage, ACDelco Professional and ACDelco OE. Advantage is usually cheap garbage for budget buyers, Professional is relatively decent quality aftermarket and OE is just that.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

Actually, it's the OE sensor that's $8 less than the Professional.
smile.gif

I'd go with the OE then. Cheaper and OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back