AC DELCO PF 66 CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This filter and AC DELCO oil was off a 2019 Cadillac SUV at work. I will say its size of new Blazer we have at work, dont know model name, sorry. Put another of these filters and more AC DELCO oil in and on. Vehicle has 6,200 miles at time of oil change also.

Enjoy the photos
smile.gif

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Most likely camera flash reflecting off oil in the media.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Looks pretty good Adam. I do have one question is that the lighting or are there a lot of pieces of small metal on it?

Yeah, camera flash

Most interesting thing about topic filter other than it's classic metal endcap design, is no bypass valve. Which means GM using block bypass in some engines now/again. Checking, Wix and Fram currently list no direct replacement. Puro lists one.

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted by 2KBMW
That filter is from a 2019 Cadillac XT4. That's what I have.

You're correct. All the model changes anymore, I didnt even look

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
53 STUDE, are you using your phone to take your pics with? If so, it takes some great pics. What brand phone is it, if you're using a phone?
Thanks.

I do use my smartphone, a Samsung galaxy S7

I'll be going back to my dinosaur i.e. Apple IPhone SE as battery life on this turd blows.

You are welcome also BlueOvalFitter
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
53 STUDE, are you using your phone to take your pics with? If so, it takes some great pics. What brand phone is it, if you're using a phone?
Thanks.

I do use my smartphone, a Samsung galaxy S7

I'll be going back to my dinosaur i.e. Apple IPhone SE as battery life on this turd blows.

You are welcome also BlueOvalFitter
smile.gif

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7V and the pics are nowhere close as nice as your SG phone takes. Maybe I need to adjust it........with a hammer.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Another great post !
Filter looks really good !!
Thanks as always

You are welcome sir
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back