A New GC Sighting & A Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found plenty of GC at a 24-hour AUTOZONE, on the outskirts of Atlanta. It was 10-cents cheaper than the Mobil 1 0-30, and was also 10-cents cheaper, than the Group III stateside Syntec.
confused.gif
Go figure that one. The staff was about as useful, as tits on a bull moose. They DID tell me that the computer showed it was a "stocking" item. OK.

Is the big hoopla over GC, because it's not suppose to be showing up here?
confused.gif
Is there a Group III 0-30 that is made in the USA?

It was on sale, smelled good had a certian batch number when you found it at the Auto Store...we get it.
frown.gif

No, Audi, I think his comments were in regards to others not being able to find GC in the Atlanta area recently. Ulver may want to post the address of that particular AZ so that others there can find it.

And, in direct answer to Ulver's question about an American-made GIII 0W-30, there isn't one that comes to mind. Mobil 1 is a 'true' synthetic, so doesn't fall into that category. I use Rotella T Synth. which is a GIII, but a 5W-40 weight.

Any of that help?

Cheers,
Ashley

quote:

Originally posted by ToyotaNSaturn:

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by sxg6:
a 24 hour autozone?!
frown.gif

You mean if I wanted to I could buy SLX at 12:02 AM or 4:17 AM or 3:54 PM or 11:57 PM or...

"Honey, we need to stop somewhere before church..."

Funny you should say that...I often go by Autozone after church (when they have shelved the new deliveries); what a test of concentration during the time THAT REALLY MATTERS.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back