A clear grease for lubing a car lift

What would be a good option for a a clear spray grease or similar to lubricate car lifts, door hinges etc. something like a delayed viscosity spray.

Here is what GM has been mentioning for door hinges for many years.

37B8E3DE-FD94-47DE-949C-9745A222E12E.jpeg

perhaps try Mystik jt-6 in the aerosol can, it sprays on rather thin then sets up like grease. also good rust proofer

I've looked for that stuff before. Seems difficult to obtain but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Do you have an online source?
I checked their website. $28,350 per 500ml can, minimum order is 2 cans. So for $56,700 (plus tax, and shipping & handling) you can have yourself some of that good stuff.
Screenshot (20).png

Last edited:
I've looked for that stuff before. Seems difficult to obtain but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Do you have an online source?
In 2013 I bought from this place, for $17.99,plus $10.75 shipping. Now $24.99.
Goodspeedmotoring

They say it’s HHS Plus now.
Wurth HHS-Plus – 893106026 the NEW name for both HHS 2000 and HHS-K. Same formula re-labeled for EPA compliance with an improved anti corrosion additive. HHS Plus (HaftscHmierStoff = adhesive lubricant) is a high pressure, resistant adhesive lubricant. It lubricates parts exposed to strong pressure and impacts on vibration. Wurth HHS-Plus is silicone free, highly polymeric and penetrates quickly and adheres completely. Wurth HHS-Plus is fluid, non-sticking with an excellent creeping capacity which penetrates into inaccessible places. The solvent in Wurth HHS-Plus evaporates as it is sprayed resulting in an immediate strong adherence of the lubricant onto metal. It is ideally suited in places where mineral oil and other lubricants do not achieve long term effectiveness or where parts must be dismantled when applying lubrication paste. It also has long lasting effectiveness in places which cannot be lubricated in short term intervals. Sprays on as a liquid and then dries to a clear semisolid which will not dry out. Wurth HHS-Plus is water resistant, will not attract dust and will not damage rubber. IDEAL HINGE MEDICINE!

Back