A bad one for sure

Daughter going back to college in a couple weeks so went over her car . Changed the oil , check the fluids,added air in tires as needed full wash n wax. I had a extra cabin filter in the garage and changed it but was stunned when I pulled out the old. I'm trying to remember last time I changed it I'm thinking probably 2 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_140907215_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230806_140907215_HDR.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20230806_140903493_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230806_140903493_HDR.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 93
Where is she driving? That looks pretty darn bad if it's indeed 2years and Northeast. Wasn't far from you last few days at Baseball Heaven, Yapank. What a joy the LIE was Fri, Sat, and I'm sure in for a treat later tonight on the way back up north.

Where is she driving? That looks pretty darn bad if it's indeed 2years and Northeast. Wasn't far from you last few days at Baseball Heaven, Yapank. What a joy the LIE was Fri, Sat, and I'm sure in for a treat later tonight on the way back up north.
She goes up to school at Marist in Poughkeepsie but her boyfriend lives up in Greenwich CT so typical youngster driving all over the place. I made the mistake should of checked it much sooner not realizing she's piling up the miles. I hate to break your heart but your trip home tonight is going to be a challenge to say the least

Get her in the habit of changing it every year after pollen season. Wait a minute, I have a daughter. You keep doing it. :giggle:

Back