7-11 Boots CITGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like their "Pipeline101" edumicator site they have..

Who knew all that was going on? It could also be a terrorist's primer on how to attack one, too.
nono.gif

TheTanSedan,

All those terrorists (15 anyway) were born in Saudi Arabia....

If we were really serious about this whole "War on Terror", we'd quit buying Saudi oil until they stopped supporting religious schools that preach hate and intolerance for other religions. Do a little reading on "Wahabbism"(sic) and you'll see what I mean.

It's all about business....

TS

Brett Miller
Group III Member

Reged: 09/10/03
Loc: Hazzard County Re: 7-11 Boots CITGO [Re: Rand]
#728523 - 09/28/06 09:02 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

CITGO on US Naval bases? That just doesn't seem right.

--------------------
01 Jeep GC, 04 Ford Freestar, 03 Civic EX 5 speed all on Pennzoil.

But it is true.

Not to get political. But everybody here is bashing Citgo 'cause of Chavez, but do you have any idea who else we buy from? The country that gave us the wonderful gift of Suicidal hijackers?

BTW, I am not defending Chavez and his "Bush is da' devbil'" speech either.
mama.jpg

It was pretty puerile and childish, and I am not a huge fan of Pres. Bush.

Quote:

TheTanSedan,

All those terrorists (15 anyway) were born in Saudi Arabia....If we were really serious about this whole "War on Terror", we'd quit buying Saudi oil until they stopped supporting religious schools that preach hate and intolerance for other religions. Do a little reading on "Wahabbism"(sic) and you'll see what I mean.

It's all about business....

TS

It doesn't matter where the oil comes from. We never had a problem with Saddam until one day we did in 1990 (just coincidental that the Russians could no longer challenge us in the Middle East).

Chavez is just another guy, so long as the oil keeps flowing.

Chavez as monster is just propaganda. We still do business every day with far worse than him.

I'm shutting this thread down. Keep the topics away from politics, be it national or geopolitical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back