303 Fabric Guard for convertible top?

I've been using 303 Fabric Guard on outdoor clothing and gear for years with good success. I see it's also marketed as a convertible top protectant. 303 also sells a convertible top cleaner. Has anybody here used these two products on their car's convertible top, and if so, what has your experience been?

I used their kit. The cleaner works well. The protectant works well but doesn't last much more than a year. Everytime you wash the top it seems to dissapate some. This was used in Fl with the car in the sun most of the time. And going thru a few car washes. You have to really soak the top with the protectant. It drys pretty quickly in the sun.

I used their kit. The cleaner works well. The protectant works well but doesn't last much more than a year. Everytime you wash the top it seems to dissapate some. This was used in Fl with the car in the sun most of the time. And going thru a few car washes. You have to really soak the top with the protectant. It drys pretty quickly in the sun.
The 303 washing off/out over time is something I like because it means the product won't build up too much over time. Since you say the cleaner works well I'll give it a shot.

I just saw a similar thread suggested under my thread.

Back