235/60r15

Having used BFG T/As and Cooper Cobras in 215-70R14 on the same car, I prefer the Coopers. They were a smoother riding and quieter tire. From new, the BFGs didn't balance well, and were rough and noisy going down the road.
Just my .02, YMMV.

At a quick Google I seem to be up the proverbial creek for a decent all season performance tire in this size, eh? It's an old Jaguar.

Cooper GT, Radial TA, some odd and end Hankook are all I recognize.
Anything else?
Did you ever make any headway tracking something acceptable down yet for the Jag?

Not yet no, I actually found a parts car with a pretty interesting vintage set of 16" BBS wheels but the guy wants two cars gone at once and I haven't found a good way to transport non runners from almost three hours away, spare parts stash would be nice. Failing that I'll circle back round to the tire thing shortly.

BFG doesn't even make the Radial T/A anymore. They are made by Coker tire I believe and the price like doubled. From the few I've mounted and balanced lately they are not that great either, shaved to try and make them kind of round. They were a good tire like 30 years ago.

Back