2023 HPL Open House

The flyer for the open house is posted in the first thread now.

David

I'm going!

I'll have to check it out later. Parking a bunch of cars at this time. (I'd be willing to bet that NONE of them have HPL! Mine does.. see sig) 😊

Will see you all that weekend!!

By the way.. last NASCAR I remember seeing was this one.. so. Should be amazing experience . Oldsmobile...
1990_oldsmobile_cutlass_1990_oldsmobile_cutlass_511aa158-58b6-43c6-9288-38fed2044f60-oYRZmS-10...jpg

Here is a re-post of the flyer for thread flow. REMEMBER.. I was there in spirit for the first one, when I hit the road and the vehicle said "Nope! You're not going" 2 hours in.. on the road, to begin the weekend. So I believe I was there in spirit. That WILL not happen again so.. looking forward to this. Very.

Open-House-2023.jpeg

Last edited:
Would love to go, and honestly I’m still debating it. I’d have to leave my wife who will be 33 weeks pregnant at that point by herself with our 2 year old, though. Me being gone for a couple of days might be a tough sell!

Looking forward to this event, the road trip, and the races/pits.

@High Performance Lubricants ive never been to this track. I’d like to buy tickets, but don’t know what area/section is recommended. @wwillson recommended south side, but is one area preferable than others for us to get tickets in so we can all be relatively close together and have best access to the areas we will be touring?

Thanks!!

We're 2.5 weeks out. I can't wait. Those who haven't registered, please do so. That way they get a head count for catering and the track.

The NHRA is offering discounted tickets for this group of $50 for the day. That's over half off the original price of admission. You're not going to want to miss this.

16 more days :)

Looks like I'll have some cases of Antifreeze loaded up.. if anyone wants "some" Universal/AMAM Concentrated, which is the bulk of what I have now.. most not all of it is branded "Autozone." Let me know, I'll utilize my cargo area and backseat for gifts. (I know, I know.. "Antifreeze to an oil event.") 😊 I still have some left, so..

And I'm not going to miss it this year and the vehicle has been gone over (made ready. Literally everything) and will see extensive road testing verification so.. my excitement meter is starting to build.

And. NHRA drag races? NASCAR too? Been awhile, I need a refresher course on what will be on the NHRA part.. was telling my mechanics "Drag Races with Top Fuel dragsters" when I explained to them my trip to an Oil Industry function.. Oh my!

13 more days!

Feeling like this will be a long remaining 9 days of work as such. However. Friday the 19th.. I should be in Illinois pretty well ahead of the start time. Let's all meet talk and have a grand old time! Amongst us oil connoisseurs.

I'll pack some Antifreeze for at least @RDY4WAR and I made sure the Fumoto valve is in full effect. HPL oil to an HPL event only seems right.

We're 2.5 weeks out. I can't wait. Those who haven't registered, please do so. That way they get a head count for catering and the track.

The NHRA is offering discounted tickets for this group of $50 for the day. That's over half off the original price of admission. You're not going to want to miss this.

How do we take advantage of that ticket price? Is it the same for adults and kids?

How do you get the group tickets? I don’t see instructions in the @High Performance Lubricants email.

I see adult tickets for $77 and junior tickets for $25.

Is there a specific section where we want to get seats all together?

1DABF353-4465-426F-9F1E-5057019BD2F5.jpeg

Back