2023 Ford Taurus - Another cool car we don't get anymore :(

Head over to this link- (scroll towards bottom)

And you will see why we won't get this here. Sedan sales are not great.
Yeah, cars aren't "cool" enough-got to have the white SUV with AWD to haul the kiddies & groceries around, and the CC 4WD pickup with the 4 foot bed! All yours for only $70,000 each!! :ROFLMAO:

Ford sold the Crown Vic in the Middle East(mostly Kuwait, Saudi, and the UAE - the Iranians and Iraqis hate us) to great success. They still exported it there while the Crown Vic/Town Car here was a police-only and limo fleet-only car.

New car supply is very low for the past year. Maybe that's why the sales figures are so low. Avalon sold 19k the year before the chip shortages hit. Now they are selling 700. They don't have them to buy.

Yeah, cars aren't "cool" enough-got to have the white SUV with AWD to haul the kiddies & groceries around, and the CC 4WD pickup with the 4 foot bed! All yours for only $70,000 each!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm confused.
Are you complaining because people are buying what they want and not buying what they don't want?!?

That's astounding.

I'm confused.
Are you complaining because people are buying what they want and not buying what they don't want?!?

That's astounding.
Not complaining, it was a joke-note the obvious presence of the " :ROFLMAO: "! People are welcome to  waste, er, spend their money any way they like! Unfortunately, for cars, it's going to be spent on imports!

Yep exactly because if you don’t buy the “suv” (which I don’t know how they came up with that name, I guess driving a station wagon isn’t cool or hip, because that’s all they are) which you are told you’re supposed to drive,then you’re a bad and irresponsible parent who hates their rug rats.

Even funnier the people who usually say that aren’t really cool to begin with… No one thinks you and your soft bodied dude are cool just cause you drive a Tahoe Karen.

New car supply is very low for the past year. Maybe that's why the sales figures are so low. Avalon sold 19k the year before the chip shortages hit. Now they are selling 700. They don't have them to buy.
I would agree that supply and demand is messed up right now. Toyota is pulling the plug on Avalon after this model year. Generally-this puts a damper on sales for any given model.

A year ago you could go to any lot and buy a new car. Now, the new car lots are completely empty. I would venture to say that’s why the numbers are so low.
If you could go back to that website (for previous years) you can see a decline starting several years ago. Sedans were on the decline-WAY BEFORE COVID. That's why Ford basically pulled the plug on Sedans and GM is down to a very few models. I find it hard to believe you didn't know this already.

Worth it for the prestige !

If you could go back to that website (for previous years) you can see a decline starting several years ago. Sedans were on the decline-WAY BEFORE COVID. That's why Ford basically pulled the plug on Sedans and GM is down to a very few models. I find it hard to believe you didn't know this already.
I knew this and I totally agree with what you’re saying. Everyone is moving to CUV’s, me included with 2 CRV’s. However, if you look a Civic and Corolla sales this month compared to this month last year there is a substantial difference and the reason being is because there aren’t any to sell.

Back