2023 F-150 Rattler

If they made one more reference to “rock bottom pricing” i was literally going to puke. Trucks are out of control, and so are the people paying the prices for them. Manufactures have lost touch with reality….. or have we all lost touch with reality?

Don't forget the ice chest stickers, the underwear stickers, the duck head stickers, the dear head stickers:ROFLMAO:. Oh, and after the lift kit, it'll need the obligatory pink headlights and some underglow! Almost forgot the shoes wedged between the bed and the cab!
Too funny. Few friends and me were going on a prairie dog hunt. Driving from IA to KS.

I had a small old chest freezer that took a crap, so we filled it with beer and ice. Strapped it down on an open trailer, along with some other junk.

One of my friends got some Yeti stickers and applied them to the old white freezer. It was funny the looks we got, driving down the highways. Just some red-neck IA boys having fun! ;)

I do love seeing trucks that folks spent thousands on to lift only to be daily commuters, I’ll stick with my ram 2500 tradesman, seen more off road time than most “off road” trucks. though when she gets stuck all the torque from the Cummins does is dig a deeper hole.

I prefer the F-150 Tonka.

images.jpeg

A friend of mine had a huge lifted Dodge Ram diesel and it drove and rode like crap. Seemed like it was hard keeping it on the road. It was scary driving that thing! Maybe that's why he recently got rid of it and kept his new one stock.

I do love seeing trucks that folks spent thousands on to lift only to be daily commuters, I’ll stick with my ram 2500 tradesman, seen more off road time than most “off road” trucks. though when she gets stuck all the torque from the Cummins does is dig a deeper hole.
Around here where l live the men/boys buy 2 wheel drive trucks and put HUGE mudder tires all the way around. They try to pass them off as 4 wheel drive trucks.
:ROFLMAO:

Who will launch the first False Advertising lawsuit for non-rattling interior door trim, like the CDs in my doors rattle?
ford would settle that by offering a few free subwoofers to everyone, that’d get the rattles going nicely. I used to think I was cool with all my bass then I realized my truck just rattled outside making me look like an idiot. At some point in life I started Looking for ways to make my trucks quieter, i think it was about the same time hangovers started getting worse.

Don't forget the ice chest stickers, the underwear stickers, the duck head stickers, the dear head stickers:ROFLMAO:. Oh, and after the lift kit, it'll need the obligatory pink headlights and some underglow! Almost forgot the shoes wedged between the bed and the cab!
What kind of person would I be if I didn't identify with a product.

i think the most basic diy hobbyist will do the same and better. This looks like $1000 for a sticker. It’s got an XL package, plus a sticker, different shocks and it looks like wider tires on stock-dimensioned wheels. The wheels fill the wheel wells without the space afforded by a lift, with to my eye looks like every other truck where someone added bigger tires without a lift. And anyone with an f150 can probably attest to the value (lifespan) of ford OEM shocks (not long). BUT, likely an effective idea giving the work spec some sort of attention. I could see it selling because it “feels special.”

Back