2022 Pennzoil 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

🟨 Caution Lap 265, 43 car spun on the front stretch and tags the 23 car who spins and hits the inside retaining wall in turn 1. The 17 car is the beneficiary.

A little late, but here is the Crew Chief Handout.
CC Handout.jpg

🏁🏁 Awesome finish!!

Unofficial Top 10:

1. Alex "The hack" Bowman
2. Yung Money Kyle Larson
3. The Melon Man Ross Chastain
4. KFB
5. Willian Byron
6. Aric Almirola
7. Tyler Reddick
8. Martin Truex Jr
9. Chase Elliott
10. Christopher Bell

FWIW The car Kyle Busch was in was a "parts car" that was a backup for all 4 JGR teams. They had a combined crew work for 11 hours overnight building the car.

I really like the way these cars race. I believe nascar got this one right. They also look good doing it. Only thing I might like to see is these fellas hang on to one with say....800 hp. 😀

Too funny, "KFB"!!!!!

Scott
I'm not a fan of his in anyway, but he said that in an interview and I about lost it laughing. He had a expletive filled tirade about Alex Bowman winning. When Alex saw it on a journalist's Twitter he responded with "another charity t-shirt?" The last time he did that was when Denny Hamlin called him a "hack" and Alex sold t-shirts and raised a bunch of money for an animal shelter.

I'm not a fan of his in anyway, but he said that in an interview and I about lost it laughing. He had a expletive filled tirade about Alex Bowman winning. When Alex saw it on a journalist's Twitter he responded with "another charity t-shirt?" The last time he did that was when Denny Hamlin called him a "hack" and Alex sold t-shirts and raised a bunch of money for an animal shelter.
Kyle Busch is a wheelman...one of the best of his era, but it's really hard to like a fella who will talk down to his team, crew, and fellow competitors the way he does. I understand losing your cool once in a while, but he'll fly off the deep end when they put together a solid top 5 day. Some people say it's because he's a winner....you can't be a winner until you learn how to lose.

Kyle Busch is a wheelman...one of the best of his era, but it's really hard to like a fella who will talk down to his team, crew, and fellow competitors the way he does. I understand losing your cool once in a while, but he'll fly off the deep end when they put together a solid top 5 day. Some people say it's because he's a winner....you can't be a winner until you learn how to lose.
Alex Bowman is now offering a shirt with the proceeds going to animal shelters.

Back