2022 Nissan Pathfinder debuts...no more CVT

With both body and power train changes-I still don't think it's enough to pull this thing up in sales.

I like the new look and the fact they threw in the towel on the CVT for this particular model.

We do really like our 2019 model. It does everything we need very well, actually has usable 3rd row seating and was a bargain used.

Pretty much the only reason I've bought Nissans over the years is because if this.

We shall see if this 2022 will be popular with the rental fleets. That had to be where the majority of Pathfinder sales have gone the past 8yrs or so.

Pathfinders are literally everywhere.

The ZF 9 speed may make this vehicle a candidate for long life.

The MY2022 has a lot of Hyundai Palisade looks to it. It will sell well.

I’m intrigued with Nissan’s latest developments. The new Z, the Frontier, and the new Pathfinder.

I think the Titan failure was a turning point for Nissan. In a truck happy market there should be no reason to struggle selling trucks. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come from them.

Why would Nissan use the ZF 9HP? They should have sourced Aisin’s 8-speed. But then again, ZF got plenty of input from Honda on those which should bode well for Nissan.

I’m intrigued with Nissan’s latest developments. The new Z, the Frontier, and the new Pathfinder.

I think the Titan failure was a turning point for Nissan. In a truck happy market there should be no reason to struggle selling trucks. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come from them.

The Titan has a higher MSRP than other comparable trucks-but has additional features-such as knee air bags and other things. But do truck buyers care about Knee airbags? If the situation is right you can get $10,000.00 to $12,000.00 off sticker on a Titan-but since they start more expensive this still makes them more than Chevy and RAM. Ford has some Ultra high MSRP's right now on their 2021's-with about $5,000.00 off sticker. But even then they are EXPENISIVE. OH-if you want the full 400HP out of the Titans 5.6 it requires premium fuel.

Back