2021 Trailblazer What is this icon on screen?

The radio screen at the bottom has an icon that looks like the android location icon with a circle around it and a slash.
Couldnt find it in the owners manual
I'm assuming it has something to do with GPS location off etc.

Icon looks like this with a circle around it and a slash across the icon (like my avatar image)
1677877000749.jpg

The radio screen at the bottom has an icon that looks like the android location icon with a circle around it and a slash.
Couldnt find it in the owners manual
I'm assuming it has something to do with GPS location off etc.

Icon looks like this with a circle around it and a slash across the icon (like my avatar image)
View attachment 143032
Don't spill hot coffee on your lap? :unsure:

4G LTE signal strength icon. If it is crossed out then your wi-fi connection is lost.

4G LTE signal strength icon. If it is crossed out then your wi-fi connection is lost.
there is a 4g lte icon next to it.... this one looks like a location icon. Also what does 4g have to do with WI-FI?

Its a location icon and means that your location is turned off somewhere and not allowing the system to use it or your location/GPS signal isn't availible.

If it's the icon between the 4G LTE signal indicator and the outdoor air temp, that's the GPS icon
1677891939385.jpg

The red 🚫 over it means the vehicle can't get a GPS lock
If it's doing this in wide open outdoor spaces, it needs service

Then post a picture and stop guessing.
I posted a picture.....

If it's the icon between the 4G LTE signal indicator and the outdoor air temp, that's the GPS icon
The red 🚫 over it means the vehicle can't get a GPS lock
If it's doing this in wide open outdoor spaces, it needs service
Yes that is the one. Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
It was for a coworker.. her pic was atrocious.
I tried reading the owners manual but came up with nothing.

Back